Thousands of mechanical engineering formulas in your pocket and at your fingertips! This portable find-it-now reference contains thousands of indispensable formulas mechanical engineers need for day-to-day practice. It’s all here in one compact resource – everything from HVAC to stress and vibration equations – measuring fatigue, bearings, gear design, simple mechanics, and more. Compiled by a professional engineer with many years’ experience, the Pocket Guide includes common conversions, symbols, and vital calculations data. You’ll find just what you need to solve your problems quickly, easily, and accurately.
Thought you might like this...
- Specialty Competencies in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (Specialty Competencies in Professional Psychology)
- Comedy Writing Secrets: The Best-Selling Book on How to Think Funny, Write Funny, Act Funny, And Get Paid For It, 2nd Edition
- One Day University Presents: Positive Psychology: The Science of Happiness (Harvard’s Most Popular Course)
- Get the Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Gardner’s Art Through the Ages: A Concise Global History (Gardner’s Art Through the Ages: A Concise History)
- The Claims of Parenting: Reasons, Responsibility and Society (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education, Vol. 4)