CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest subjects. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether you’re a new managerial professional or a student who’s decided upon a career in business, government, or educational management, CliffsQuickReview Principles of Management can help. This guide provides a valuable introduction to the concepts of management and business. In no time, you’ll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Planning and organizing
- Staffing and directing
- Managing change
- Decision making and problem solving
- Motivating and communicating
CliffsQuickReview Principles of Management acts as a supplement to your other learning material. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you’re looking for — it’s organized to gradually build on key concepts. Or, here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
- ISBN13: 9780764563843
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!