This book presents clinical practice cases in which arguments can be made for differing courses of action or in which the obligations of the professional are in conflict; the reader is asked to determine the ethically correct response to such conflicts.
Thought you might like this...
- Medicine, Religion, and Health: Where Science and Spirituality Meet (Templeton Science and Religion Series)
- Introduction to Communication Disorders: A Lifespan Evidence-Based Perspective (4th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Introduction to U.S. Health Policy: The Organization, Financing, and Delivery of Health Care in America
- Being Gay and Lesbian in a Catholic High School: Beyond the Uniform (Haworth Gay and Lesbian Studies)
- Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice, 7e (NURSING RESEARCH: METHODS, CRIT APPRAISAL & UTILIZATION)